Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I commit to painting a new screen... I was just wondering what off-axis viewing is like with WA fashion grey. I have a sofa that's about 3 feet outside of the screen width (approx. 30+ degree angle from center of screen at the far end, 45+ degrees at the end closest to the screen).

Has any testing been done on this? For those of you that have fashion grey, what's the verdict?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Yeah a lot of testing has been done on the laminates.

I'll look up some links when I get a chance, but you can also check the stickies and the laminate threads.

It does have a very wide viewing cone.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Before I commit to painting a new screen... I was just wondering what off-axis viewing is like with WA fashion grey. I have a sofa that's about 3 feet outside of the screen width (approx. 30+ degree angle from center of screen at the far end, 45+ degrees at the end closest to the screen).

Has any testing been done on this? For those of you that have fashion grey, what's the verdict?
As one of the original FG users, FG has no viewing cone issues whatsoever. There's a slim chance of hot spotting. But the viewing cone is 180 degrees.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts