Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 467 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didn't see one yet, and didn't see a Manufacturers section on here, so I figured I'd start a Klipsch owners thread. I own F2's, C2 center, and S1 surrounds. I have a Sub 12, and a RW10 for the lows! I also have a pair of B2's for rear surrounds, but my current house does not have enough room for 7.2, so......... what about you?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have a pair of RF-35's for mains, and an RC-35 center. VERY happy with them. The rest of my gear is Polk, but I'm currently investigating options for moving to an all-Klipsch setup. (and an SVS sub, most likely)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
4 Epic CF-4's and 1 KV-4 center speaker. See my avatar pic. It's a close up of one of the CF4's with dual SDX15 subwoofers next to it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
In my living room, I have 2 1992 khorns, 4 kg2.5, 1 rc35, 1 kv3, 2 rs35. The khorns are phenomenal for virtually any program music. I absolutley adore the sound of these speakers.

Good luck to all,

Robert

·
Registered
438 Posts
Chorus II and Heresy I.

Maybe one of these days I'll land me a pair of Jubilee mains...

O

·
0 Posts
I have a pair of RF-35's for mains and i am very happy with them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm running Klipsch speakers and couldn't be happier!!

Mains: Forte II's
Center: KG 1.2 (x2)
Surrounds: KG 1's
Sub: SW-12

A Klipsch Academy is def. on the "to buy" list. But, as it sets now it sounds awesome!!

I think I'm a customer for life now! :devil::T

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just bought home a pair of KG 4.2s

Would like to get a 5.2s for the front...I've also thought about finding a damaged 5.2 and rebuilding it horizontaly for a center channel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
SQCherokee

I use 5.2's for mains and surrounds with a 4.2 as a center. Sounds great.
Nice to see another classic KG fan out there.

Earle

·
Registered
265 Posts
ive got Rf-3II's
Rc-3II
Cdt-5800 for surrounds
Love 'em.
I will say i have a problem getting the front's toed in just right to get the "sweet spot" right for 2 channel audio but i do love the speakers,sound great

·
Registered
1 Posts
My modest setup

Mains Icon VB-15x2
Center Icon VC-25
Surround Synergy III B-2x2
Sub Synergy Sub 10

Very pleased with the way it sounds.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
HT/Music setup:

RF-52, RC-52, RB-5 (rear surrounds), and SVS PC12-NSD subwoofer. The RB-5s were my original fronts. I set the RF-52s to small on my AVR so both LFE and under 80Hz goes to the PC12-NSD. To my ears, the RF-52 mid/upper bass sounds much more crisp configured this way. I'm wondering how others have setup their systems.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello fellow Klipschers! :D

I have the RF-7s as mains, RC-7 as center, and RS-7s and surrounds. No subwoofer as of yet but I'm working on it. Either the SVS PB13-Ultra or the JL Audio Fathom f113 should seal the deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello

My setup is:

RF-7 mains (just purchaced used, replaced RB-5ll)
KSW-12 Subwoofer
RC-3ll Center (looking to upgrade to RC-7)
4 RS-3ll surounds
Could not be more happy with the RF-7's they look like the day they were bought, drove 130 miles to pick them up (called in sick at work)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have one or two Klipsch speakers laying around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Gang...It's always fun looking at Mr. Carlton's collection. :)

I have RF-7s/RC-7/RF-3s/RS-7s/RB-75s and RSW-12 up front with an RSW 15 behind me and have enjoyed this system for almost 7 years.

In the Bedroom we have RB-75s/RC-7/RS-3s with a Phase Audio sub. I also have a Workout room with Klipsch KLF 20s/KLF-C7/RS-3s and KSW 12 subwoofer. All of my Home Theaters are driven with Denon AVRs which I have been extremely happy with. :yay2:

1 - 20 of 467 Posts