Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

441 - 460 of 467 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Thanks guys!
Did you ever decide on which room treatments you're going to use?

On my front - I'm getting ready to purchase some ALK B crossovers (built by DeanG). I'll have a trio of them to go in my 76 Cornwalls and one to go in my Cornwall Vertical. I can't wait to get them here!!!! Got a real good deal on them too!!!!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Sure are!

I sent in pics of my living room, and since we set right against a big wall and the room is narrow, they said kill the reflections on the wall first.
Excellent!!!! So how are you enjoying your RF-7II's? Do you do more movie watching or 2 channel listening. Some people believe that 2 channel and HT can't exist together - but I'm one that believes it can.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I can tell you I'm loving mine! 2 channel listening is remarkably improved over the 82's I had. The larger horns are much smoother and the harshness I sometimes experienced with female vocals (Adele) is gone.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
And if they are that would be a steal of a deal. It could be a case of someone having something and no clue of their worth. Any pics without the grills on them?

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
for $20....I don't care what series they are :D! They'd be coming home with me! If they were broken, either I could fix them or I know where I could get the parts to fix them!!! That my friend is a steal deal.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Finally starting to come around. It does not look like much but it sounds pretty good. Now to paint, add curtains, find another pair of the big ones.

441 - 460 of 467 Posts