Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 467 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
my eyes are Open but I don't see anything ...:rofl2::neener::rofl::joke::scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
(3) Klipsch R-3650W In-Wall Speakers; Front Left, Right, and Center
(2) Klipsch R-2650C Series In-Ceiling Speakers (surround sound)
(2) Klipsch R-2650C Series In-Ceiling Speakers (surround side)
(2) Klipsch RPW10 Subwoofers; 420 watts each; located on sides of TV
i know You posted months ago But how are those speakers working out for you ?? Someone was asking me about them & I'm not really familiar:scratch: with the in-walls

·
Registered
66 Posts
not much happening here.? i guess we are all enjoying are toys. PSN is up; gonna get to another major save for GoW 3 then switch to KZ3. ENJOY THE RAIN. OOOH yea the temp is going to be around 45 the high.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I have had a Klipsch speaker system for about one year. I am running a 5.0 system which anchored with RF-83's
I was wondering if anyone else is running RF-83's without a subwoofer ?
If not which subwoofers are the other RF-83's owners are using.
Finally quit gnashing my teeth, wringing my hands, and staring at specs until my eyes dried out....
Outlaw LFM1-EX supposed to be on the doorstep tomorrow.
Hopefully it will be one of those WOW additions to the system.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the cherry RF7's, the RC7 and RS7's for my bedroom. Just added a sub today. I will say the sub sure adds spice when it comes to movies like War of the worlds. I should have had a sub from the get go. The RF7's did a good job without a sub, but the sub just adds so much more.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
My reaction to the new sub is ...
:D :R :D :R :D :R :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D :R :D
:T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T
I should have had one all along too.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice, Rippyman... and nice pics! But where are the last 2? You've only shown 5.2 in these photos... need a shot of the back wall as well, I'm guessing?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice, Rippyman... and nice pics! But where are the last 2? You've only shown 5.2 in these photos... need a shot of the back wall as well, I'm guessing?
Look carefully at the top left corner of this photo, you can see one of the two rear surrounds. They are in-ceiling speakers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOWOWOW !! THEY look like their ready for action. Now gotta get one of those NEW epson projectors. And a nice size screen. So the pic will match the speakers size. But you need some more color... like something in the tone with the copper cones.. you what i mean. Maybe some sound treatments here an there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you know what; If you look at KLIPSCH speakers. Especially this set up you can see; CAN'T YOU? the speakers looks like they want to be played RREEALLLLY LOUD !!.

·
Registered
66 Posts
AN ONE MORE THING.. I see no external amp. got one hiding somewhere? You need to click on tab EMOTIVA(up on top) an check on their amps. You gonna need a little more power than that MARANTZ can kick out. It is just my opinion. I can tell you this I got a XPA5 on my older RB82's RC62 an RB81's. They seem to WAKE UP and produce more POWER, EMOTION and DETAIL.....:jump:

·
Registered
152 Posts
^^^

Do you notice a quite background on the XPA5 amp. I read that it has a higher noise floor with the klipsch. Vs the UPA line.
Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you mean the difference, between through 2 lines. Is that XPA's have a HIGHER rms. I BELIEVE. But I do not experience some of the issues people are having. After calibration using from my AVR, an playing with settings after that. I am A EMO'ed..For me it absolutely clear, clean, detail apon detail. Look u know that spot in the STAR TREK '09. When that ship hits light speed. LIKE A GUN SHOT.....an yes I repeated it a couple of times....W O W!.

·
Registered
66 Posts
if you mean; Noise floor

Any practical measurement will be subject to some form of noise or unwanted signal. In acoustics this may be background noise or in electronics there are often things like thermal noise, radiated noise or any other interfering signals. In a data acquisition measurement system the system itself will actually add noise to the signals it is measuring. The general rule of thumb is: the more electronics in the system the more noise imposed by the system.

In data acquisition and signal processing the noise floor is a measure of the summation of all the noise sources and unwanted signals generated within the entire data acquisition and signal processing system.

The noise floor limits the smallest measurement that can be taken with certainty since any measured amplitude cannot on average be less than the noise floor.

In summary, the noise floor is the level of background noise in a signal, or the level of noise introduced by the system, below which the signal that’s being captured cannot be isolated from the noise. WELL I CAN NOT HEAR IT. NOT A THING, well if it wasn't sent to it on purpose.

81 - 100 of 467 Posts