Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one giveaway you don't want to miss!

SVSound AS-EQ1 SubEQ

:yay:​

For more information, discussion and questions about this astounding new SubEQ available from SVSound see this thread!

We do not want to make this too complicated or difficult for members to qualify, so qualifications are going to be rather simple.

Qualifications: (Please Read Carefully!)

Shipping will be taken care of for CONUS addresses, otherwise the winner will be responsible for shipping.

NOTE: Qualifying members must be registered by August 31, 2009 in order to qualify.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

You may ask post comments and ask questions about the giveaway below.

Best of luck... :T

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You know what... we need to celebrate this giveaway! :yes:

Let's do this... let's giveaway $500 cash to anyone who qualifies by the end of July (July 31, 2009 Midnight CST)!

What can I say... we are :coocoo: ... :spend: :spend: :spend:

So... if you want to win $500 cash... just qualify for this giveaway before the end of July and we will have a random drawing at the beginning of August to see who wins the cash!

:party:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Wow, are you kidding me! This is awesome. This site never ceases to amaze me.:yay:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I Agree, ^^ Way to go Sonnie and Staff:T

And then on top of it all Sonnie you add this:

You know what... we need to celebrate this giveaway!

Let's do this... let's giveaway $500 cash to anyone who qualifies by the end of July (July 30, 2009 Midnight CST)!

What can I say... we are ...

So... if you want to win $500 cash... just qualify for this giveaway before the end of July and we will have a random drawing at the beginning of August to see who wins the cash!
Just amazing

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is awesome! I already have the Neptune unit and would love to get my hands on this to see how they compare :). I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Incredible give-away! I didn't realize they did this here at the Shack. I've only been here a few times (mostly to download REW and get info on it - incredible piece of software I might add!!!). Anyway, I need to be more involved, good excuse to do so.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I agree. Whoever wins this is going to be stoked. Not only is it worth a lot of money, but most of us bassheads could really use it :D.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Holly Mackerel! How did I miss this thread. This might just be one of the greatest websites in my favorites! You guys are better than Santa Clause.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New member here, but not new to HT. I have an SVS PC12-NSD and I love this thing. The EQ would be an awesome tool to further dial in this bad boy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts