Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Been a while since I've put one up of me so here is one my daughter took of me this morning.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I like that shade of blue on the walls :D

I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but I'm thinking it was in the very early 90s since my little sister was born in early 1988. I wish I could be this cool today, but I don't think it's possible :)

For comparison, me after a haircut the other day:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
image-1079307520.jpg

Ok, this is me with my now 22 year old daughter who's about to have her own. This was my Marine Corps days and like Gorb I can never be that cool again.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Greg... I use to have some goats. Too much trouble so I got rid of them.
So did we. Way too much effort and no reward unless one was up for butchering. Now part of the land once pasture is home to my daughter and her children (no, they don't have to graze), and rest is reverting to a very natural state.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Only currebt pic i have is the one posted as my avatar/profile pic. Taken just before i headed in to hospital, so ya horrible pic i know. No recent pic since then, had the skin cancer removed from bottom of the left side of my nose and cheek. Follow up surgey feb 13th, so may be awhile before i am happy enough to be in any more pictures.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts