Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 120 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Happy New Years from New York. I've been an audio nut since the 70's. I created my first "HT system" when I patched my cablevison decoder into the back of my preamp, and played the audio through my Allison Ones while I watched football games or my favorite movies. I'm sure a lot of you have done some variation of the same for starters. I kicked off the 2009 by picking up an A/V receiver and some 5.1 speakers. I found the Home Theater Shack through a google link and hear I am. I am chomping at the bit to set up the new system so I'll just send a couple of photos for starters. Later:yay:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Hi Ron, great to have you here. Have fun, Dennis

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picture of my reflection in my rear bumper. My car was rear ended when transporting my new subwoofer (next pic). Subwoofer is fine (whew)...

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you Dennis for the welcome. Before I joined, I referred to the HT Shack to aid my decision making. I am always looking for someone who has a question where I can offer a thought.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Rich. Have fun. Dennis
PS-make sure you post in the new members area, also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:wave:Hi, members, I am happy to be here, I am French and you know we are very bad on foreigner language, it's not an easy exercise for me to use the right word to explain what i want to say, but I will tryed to do that. I hope you will be indulgent with me. I wish you a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year 2010.
alain :sn:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Blossoming DIY nut, Pink Floyd-admirin' space cadet below :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone I'm Scott....This is a picture of me at The Dogwood Festival in Fayetteville w/38 Special...I work for a couple of different bands and have my little AV biz on the side...Hope to learn alot from the more than knowledgeable members at the Shack:ponder::ponder:

101 - 120 of 222 Posts