Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm adding a theater room and have the opportunity with some limitations to design it from the ground up. I probably want to limit the total cost (excluding basic room construction) to around $10K.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome! What is olw?

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Sorry, this good ole boy from LSU couldn't resist...actually I have always been a latent Rice fan. It is an excellent university and would have been my choice had I been the scholar that everyone said I should have been. Congrats on a great season in baseball.

·
Registered
568 Posts
...and welcome to the shack!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hi John and welcome to the Shack!

You should be able to do quite a bit with that budget. I hope you'll stick around and share with us as you progress in your project.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to everyone. I've got one post going in the Home Theater Design and Construction Thread and I've already got some thought provoking suggestions which are going to generate more questions.

ICaillo - no apology is necessary. I enjoy a little verbal jousting from time to time. What's up with Tiger Baseball? When the Rice program first started it's winning ways in baseball I thought you guys had been granted a reserved seat in Omaha but its been a few years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts