Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Olwfan-building a new home in Oklahoma

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  owlfan12000 
#1 ·
I'm adding a theater room and have the opportunity with some limitations to design it from the ground up. I probably want to limit the total cost (excluding basic room construction) to around $10K.

#4 ·
Sorry, this good ole boy from LSU couldn't resist...actually I have always been a latent Rice fan. It is an excellent university and would have been my choice had I been the scholar that everyone said I should have been. Congrats on a great season in baseball.

#5 ·
...and welcome to the shack!

#9 ·
Thanks to everyone. I've got one post going in the Home Theater Design and Construction Thread and I've already got some thought provoking suggestions which are going to generate more questions.

ICaillo - no apology is necessary. I enjoy a little verbal jousting from time to time. What's up with Tiger Baseball? When the Rice program first started it's winning ways in baseball I thought you guys had been granted a reserved seat in Omaha but its been a few years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.