Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
same here...just got a HITB HT-7100...receiver worked fine the night I installed it...woke up next morning to use and no sound. After two separate calls to Onkyo, got no real help and held probably an average of 40 mins each call.

All they could tell me is to send it back and get a new one since it was under 30 days since order. Any way I played with the thing and got it to work when my blu ray players set to PCM multichannel. However, still no sound from the Previews...does this sound right?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, I would have as well, but in all honesty I forgot about the Shack Store...when I did a search on theater packages it didn't come up so I went with p people...total package shipped to my door was 1985, including panny 2000, 100" ez frame screen, projector mount, 25' hdmi, and the 7100...

I will consider the shack for the replacement...but, I actually was able to call the store I purchased from and they helped me immensely with my technical issue and it appears to be a handshake problem. The settings I am using now appears to having working perfectly...but onkyo themselves suck, the retailer was quite helpful...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts