Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HTS Reviewer
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[img]http://www.hometheatershack.com/gallery/file.php?n=14175&w=m[/img]
Onkyo LS-B50 EnvisionCinema Soundbar System

Onkyo has introduced the EnvisionCinema lineup to provide room-filling sound without the need to actually fill your room with audio components. The LS-B50 maintains a very familiar form factor and aims to provide flexibility while keeping setup very simple. With only the essential audio connections, a few preset sound modes, a wireless sub and simple remote control, this package can make it extremely easy to take your TV audio experience to the next level. The LS-B50 will provide you with rich sound that really does surround you, adding another dimension to your movies and TV shows. Bass performance is surprisingly good, and the wireless sub connection leaves you with plenty of placement options. The LSB50's feature set lines up well with most others in its price range. The styling and build quality, reliable and easy to use Bluetooth functionality, and good subwoofer performance are the biggest contributors to the value of this system.

Read The Full Review

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Thanks Joe. With the built-in Bluetooth you could put one of these just about anywhere. I actually used it for music in my garage/workshop for a little while too.
Huh - I never thought about that. I am putting all my "mess creating" tools in my garage, and it sure would be nice to have music while I was working out there. So, if I understand correctly, having Bluetooth means I can connect it remotely to my music server, right?

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts