Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a onkyo sr-805 with sirius radio that im having some problems with.When i change the programmed channels it seems to get stuck on ch.184 the weather channel which is not even programmed into a preset.Once this happens it seems to get locked on that channel unless i double click the channel up or down on the remote.Sometimes i can make it to the #8 preset before it gets stuck on ch.184,other times i may only get to #3 preset before it happens again.
Anyone else experience this?is it the receiver or something with sirius tuner?thanks.:dunno:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Re: onkyo/sirius problem

I don't have either piece of equipment, so I can't give specific information. If no one else happens along with specific information, I'd give Onkyo and Sirius a call, see if they have a clue.

Do you know anyone else with Sirius that would let you use their radio to test? That's the easiest way I can think of to narrow it down to your radio or receiver.

A more drastic step would be to reset the receiver or the radio to factory defaults, and try it again. Or reset both. The manuals should tell you how.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I believe this will be an unusual issue that is not going to be common... just a hunch. I would go ahead and call Onkyo. You may not get them until Monday. A firmware update may fix it if there is one available.

We have the 805, but have not connected satellite radio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts