Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am listing an utterly mint Onkyo TX-SR605 for my Landscaper who I have helped build a HT. He purchased the 605 Brand New from Amazon for 600 Dollars.

We ended up getting him Paradigm Studio 100 V.2's, Studio CC, Studio ADP, and PW2200 that required an outboard Amplifier. He purchased the AVR without my advice sadly and we ended up getting him a Marantz SR-19EX and a Emotiva XPA-2.

The 605 is perfect and he has all Accessories and Manuals. He did unfortunately throw away the Box. However, I have tons of A/V Boxes so I am sure I can find something that would work.

If you have any questions, please Post them here or PM me. A Local Sale would be greatly preferred.
Cheers,
AD

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,
It is Black.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really like that AVR. The only thing that concerns me is it only having 2 HDMI inputs. I currently have a HTIB and looking to upgrade due to my AVR not having any HDMI inputs on it. So when I get my next AVR I wanted to make sure to have plenty of room for HDMI and also upconversion so I can hook up multiple inputs and run to PJ using single HDMI cord.

Would it be a problem to ship to Tennessee? How much would you charge for shipping?

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,
I need to speak to my Landscaper, but if we Shipped it, I would only charge what UPS charges to ship it.
I agree that 2 HDMI Inputs is less than ideal. However, there are Component Inputs and Digital Inputs as well so there are other options for hooking up HD Sources. Only Blu Ray Players absolutely need HDMI to get maximum performance as it is the only Source that offers True HD and DTS-HD.
Cheers,
JJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.