Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,015 Posts
Hi Ron, the Oppo BDP-83 can only be bought direct from Oppo, they do ship outside of the US but not too sure what that cost could be depending on taxes, I would contact Oppo direct via there website...

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-83/

This was taken from there website...

International Orders and Shipping

International orders are usually shipped using USPS Express Mail International with insurance. Shipping cost varies depending on the destination country/region. We recommend using our shipping estimator for shipping cost to your country/region. International customers are responsible for any customs and/or other fees that may be levied on merchandise once it arrives in your home country/region. Customs charges can vary widely from one country/region to another. If you are unsure, you should contact the customs agency in your country/region to find out if the items you are purchasing will be subjected to customs or other fees. Add item(s) to your shopping cart and select your country/region to see the estimated shipping cost.

not too sure how that will relate to Canada but I would fire off an email to ask...

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Shipping USPS is usually the best way to Canada when crossing the boarder you only pay a flat rate of $7 and GST on the purchase. UPS and Fedex all use brokerage companies and you pay a minimum of $55+GST.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You could contact Gary Clarke of 6Sons audio in Winnipeg. Not sure how the shipping thing equates but he is fantastic to deal with.

Good Luck,
Mike

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
In Canada, it is also avaiblabe at www.onlybestrated.ca.

I ordered mine on December 23, expecting it to be delivered between Christmas and New Year's, but I received it the very next day!

I should have expected it considering my previous experience with them.

Great machine by the way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts