·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win one of three OPPO Blu-ray Disc Players BDP-80 | BDP-83 | BDP-83SE

BDP-80

BDP-83

BDP-83SE

OPPO Digital and Home Theater Shack... have teamed up to give three lucky members the opportunity to win one of the best Blu-ray disc players on the market today!

• Qualification period is from August 25, 2010 through October 10, 2010.
    Qualifying members must be registered by September 30, 2010 in order to qualify.
    A random drawing will be held the week after October 10, 2010 from the qualified entries.
  • You must have a minimum total post count of 10 posts in the forums.(Minimum 25 word count!)
    >>> Members that already have a post count of 10 posts may already meet this requirement if word count is met. <<<
  • Your audio/video equipment must be listed in our Home Theater Equipment forum.
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using the OPPO Blu-ray Players Giveaway Qualification Thread.

NOTE: Qualifying members must be registered by September 30, 2010 in order to qualify.

SHIPPING: Shipping cost to a USA address is included. If you are in foreign land and win the unit, you must provide a USA address for shipping. Someone else will have to be responsible for shipping to you.

Qualifications are subject to amendment with notice posted here.

Best of luck... :T

This is the discussion thread for the giveaway... any comments or questions can be posted here.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>>> Members that already have a post count of 10 posts may already meet this requirement if word count is met. <<<
The simple answer is no. You are already qualified since members that already have a post count of 10 are already qualified (as noted above)... so only new members with less than 10 posts will be required to make sure they get to 10 posts before the end of the qualification period. It matters not when you get the posts as long as you have them at the end of the qualification period.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do replies count or do they have to be new threads? Thanks for this great opportunity to join the twenty first century! Maybe I'll retire my laserdisc player! Nah, I still think it rules!

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is a realy cool give-away, I'll will try my luck with this post.
For European shackers: can the oppo be send in 240V for europe ??

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been wanting to get one of these, so I guess this is as good a time as any to post. I know these high-end electronics don't always come with "superfluous" features often found on other brands, but to these come with Netflix, Pandora, etc.?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm qualified and would most definitely like to be considered for this giveaway. It'd be great to upgrade my Oppo DV-980H :) Thanks Sonnie!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sweeeet! A blu-ray player is on my list of items. Getting one free would be even better! :) With a possibility of getting the very top model too! Already a member, just working on posts now. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been wanting to get one of these, so I guess this is as good a time as any to post. I know these high-end electronics don't always come with "superfluous" features often found on other brands, but to these come with Netflix, Pandora, etc.?

Looking at the Oppo overview page, it looks like they don't offer Netflix or Pandora:

http://www.oppodigital.com/players.asp

Hey look at that! I've posted my first post in 6 months...

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's funny, I was just looking at the Oppo website this morning. I'm thinking about replacing my BD35 with the BDP-83. Looks like I may need to put my purchase on hold for the next six weeks (and I guess it's time to start spending more time posting in the HTShack).

1 - 20 of 177 Posts