Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered it for 600 from accessories4less.com. My main interest was to try the dual sub EQ and the airplay/2nd room features will work out good for me. I'll be able to dedicate two channels on the amp to drive some ceiling speakers for my wife to airplay and use the HDMI zone 2 for the TV on the back patio so I can play the SAT box/DVD through it simultaneously with the other playing in the theater.

I have a Krell showcase amp so I'll be using the Denon as a preamp/processor only.

I also ordered my BenQ w1070 projector too. Should have everything up and running in a few weeks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ordered it for 600 from accessories4less.com. My main interest was to try the dual sub EQ and the airplay/2nd room features will work out good for me. I'll be able to dedicate two channels on the amp to drive some ceiling speakers for my wife to airplay and use the HDMI zone 2 for the TV on the back patio so I can play the SAT box/DVD through it simultaneously with the other playing in the theater.

I have a Krell showcase amp so I'll be using the Denon as a preamp/processor only.

I also ordered my BenQ w1070 projector too. Should have everything up and running in a few weeks.
I'm sure that it will work fine for that setup. I bought the Marantz SR7008 from accessories4less.com, and am very pleased.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts