Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signatures should be no more than 10 lines maximum. This includes empty/blank lines and images, however images alone cannot exceed 75 pixels high by 600 pixels wide. 15 pixels of an image will count towards 1 line of text, therefore a max image height of 75 pixels will count for 5 lines of your signature. We also prefer you list your equipment in your profile and not your signature, but if you make the text small enough and keep the list to a minimum, we will accept it. Links to outside forums, manufacturers, dealers and their respective products are not allowed in your signature unless you are a sponsor or staff member. Links to sites that include links promoting products or affiliate links are not allowed. Only personal "not for profit" sites are allowed in your signature... (for example: your personal home theater page - without any affiliate or promotional links). We will be very strict on links in your signature, so if there is any doubt, check with us before adding a link. Animated images are not allowed in your signature.

Would a car enthusist information site be an exception? There is no paid advertisment and never will be, as I am the owner.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Are you sayin' I am fat? :foottap:

While I highly doubt it would ever effect us in a negative way, if we allowed a forum link, we would be setting a precedent that would not be so wise.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol big cheese, head hauncho, the boss.. Or did you just add "Owner" under your name for the girls? :D

I understand; didn't quite think it through, with the volume and all. Thanks!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Yes, I am the organ grinder's monkey. The cute one that people actually come to see. :R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts