Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a panasonic ax100u lcd front projection system. I repaced the lamp the other day, as per directions,and reset the lamp runtime.the picture came on ,then after about 1.5 hours the standby light came on,the picture went out then the red lamp came on.I was unable to restart the projector. thinking this was a bad lamp,I replaced the lamp again. this time it ran for about 5 hours then did the same thing. Am I out $500 in lamps or is something else going on? any help will be appreciated. thanks rib king

·
Registered
393 Posts
Have you tried calling Panasonic? Or e-mailing? Have you cleaned any filters that might be getting dusty?

I'm afraid I can't give you any specific help, but calling the manufacturer will often yield an answer. Even if the unit is obsolete, and you bought it off ebay, they can often give you some information that will point you in the right direction.

Hopefully they can help, or someone familiar with your particular model can help here.

And welcome to the Shack!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks,i have not called panasonic as yet i thought there might be a quick fix out there somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts