Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Paradigm fronts with a cherry veneer finish that I've had for a few years. I am trying to sell them but do not know the model type. The plate on the back only says Paradigm. Can someone help?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I'm no Paradigm expert, but to me, they look like an older version of the Paradigm Monitor 9,... maybe

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Nope, Monitor 7 ,9 and 11 look different (four drivers on each speaker) :yes:

I think you'll need to contact paradigm and ask them how to get the model number, or do a search online and look for pictures ...:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Funny,... as popular as Paradigm seems to be, you'd think it would be easy to find info on even the older models :scratch:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi SinCity,

Those are Paradigm 9se Mk2's from about 1992 (give or take a year). The speaker finish was actually called High Gloss Rosewood.

Les

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of Paradigm fronts with a cherry veneer finish that I've had for a few years. I am trying to sell them but do not know the model type. The plate on the back only says Paradigm. Can someone help?
How much are you asking and where do you live I'm In Manitoba , Winnipeg?

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is a Monitor 9SEMK3
The dark grey behind the tweeter is always round on SE's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts