Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Go to demo-world.eu, point to the "Trailers" header and click on "2D Demo Trailerss (HD)" Scroll about a quarter of the way down until you get to the "Dolby" heading, where you will see Amaze, Conductor, Leaf, and Unfold at the top of the list. Just be sure to download the TrueHD 7.1 Atmos files, not the Dolby Digital files, of course.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon. I am in the process of building a dedicated home theater in my basement. The room is approximately 16' wide by 19' long. I am using the following for A/V gear:

Onkyo 11.2 Atmos A/V Receiver - TX-NR3030
Dual Sunfire HRSI Subwoofer Amplifiers

Speakers
LCR - Sunfire CRW3C
Surround Left - Sunfire CRW2
Surround Right - Sunfire CRW2
Rear Left - Sunfire CRW2
Rear Right - Sunfire CRW2
Dual In-Wall Sunfire HRSI8CAB Subwoofers

The main question I had is in regards to the Atmos speakers because it doesn't look like Sunfire has any. Can you make a recommendation for the 4 Atmos in-ceiling speakers preferably Sunfire, Niles, or Jamo.

Thank you.

·
HTS Reviewer
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Good afternoon. I am in the process of building a dedicated home theater in my basement. The room is approximately 16' wide by 19' long. I am using the following for A/V gear:

Onkyo 11.2 Atmos A/V Receiver - TX-NR3030
Dual Sunfire HRSI Subwoofer Amplifiers

Speakers
LCR - Sunfire CRW3C
Surround Left - Sunfire CRW2
Surround Right - Sunfire CRW2
Rear Left - Sunfire CRW2
Rear Right - Sunfire CRW2
Dual In-Wall Sunfire HRSI8CAB Subwoofers

The main question I had is in regards to the Atmos speakers because it doesn't look like Sunfire has any. Can you make a recommendation for the 4 Atmos in-ceiling speakers preferably Sunfire, Niles, or Jamo.

Thank you.
I would say if Sunfire makes an in-ceiling speaker, then that would be the best option. I'm not personally familiar with in-ceiling models from any of those brands.

161 - 163 of 163 Posts