Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,my set is a philips 60 inch hd crt,I am attempting a convergence repair,I have so far tracked down the proper resistors and 2 STK392-120,I have so far figured out how to remove the panel,my wires and connections are all numbered,I at this point am able to move the board completely out of the set except for 2 black wires,they lead to behind the input panel,as well there is one that leads to the power board,how do you remove these black wires,do they just pull off,are they soldered,I made it this far with no instruction but am stuck,I can at this time leave the black wires and work on the repair although would have to be at floor level,thanks if you can help.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
I am guessing you are talking about a ground wire, and they generally do just pull off. Sometimes there is a clip, sometimes they are soldered in.

Make sure that you have read the first ten posts of the convergence repair sticky very carefully.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.