Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice forum btw,I have a picture problem with my set....the sreen is flickering(white out) with a vertical grid pattern on the bottom.I spoke with samsung and the lamp,color wheel dont seem to be the problem.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT :hissyfit:football season:hissyfit:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the whole screen is blinking and the grid pattern moves (not just stuck on the bottom) ,the set kinda looks like a strobelight effect...ty4 the help

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
the screen problem is constant,regardless of input device,and the set is not throwing out any fault codes via the led's (standby/temp,lamp,timer)thanks icaillo p.s. i took a photo but its very difficult to see

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
the screen problem occurs during any function ,pip,menu all functions.I was on a hdmi from a direct TV box,the problem is still happening with the vcr/dvd player via analogand composite connectors,I even tried the svideo input problem still persists...white flickering screen with a faint grid type pattern
another unhelpfull photo sorry i have a cheap camera.btw dmaacii posted with a screen shot on 5/16/08 that grid type pattern was way more pronounced than mine. but i doo see the grid pattern along with the bright flickering<this being sooo bad its hard to photo.I also rebooted,rechecked all my settings nojoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts