Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Do you have the faint horizontal band in Samsung F8500 plasma series?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start this poll to see whats going on and who has the faint horizontal band on their new Samsung Plasma 8500 series...

I have it...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Just ordered mine from Robert at VE said he will ship after new firmware update most likely in the next couple of weeks maybe another cure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Robert many owners report for the band and are exganging their sets. You see 3 votes here with the band and many in other forums. I am swapping my 1st 64F8500 here in Greece because of the band and i am concerned that the new set will have it also. Can you please ask your Samsung tech guys whats going on with this band issue?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My unit had it, as well. However, not much of an issue watching content with it. I've seen it on the VT60 too but more vertical bands. I wonder if its all related to the way the filter is implemented on these sets.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Can you supply a screen shot of the issue?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Robert many owners report for the band and are exganging their sets. You see 3 votes here with the band and many in other forums. I am swapping my 1st 64F8500 here in Greece because of the band and i am concerned that the new set will have it also. Can you please ask your Samsung tech guys whats going on with this band issue?
Why don't you PM Robert.

He may never see this thread or your post

m

1 - 6 of 6 Posts