·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do they compare to the a7's?
UPS tried delivering them today but I wasn't home. They should be delivered tomorrow. After I get them and broken in I will let you know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok thanks phillip, ive been waffleing between the a7 and a9 because of varying reviews everywhere. break em in and holla back

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I would put it this way. Prior when I had the a7 as the front L&R i would play music stereo all speakers (11.2) now with the a9 as the front L&R I find myself playing music in 2 channel mode.

I would say the a9 is a significant upgrade especially when I was able to purchase them for the price I had paid for the a7. I do run my front mains (L/C/R) on an Emotiva XPA-5 V2.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone know when these speakers (RTI A9) will be on sale again for this price?
I would just keep checking newegg and amazon. They periodically pop up on sale.

·
Registered
26 Posts
the RTi A series has replaced the previous RTi series, and the A9 version is the RTi12 replacement -- I have the RTi12s which I got for a steal when a local Frys had one pair left (brand new, but in black oak) due to an overstocking and left over product roster. I paid for the pair of 12s less than what the entry-level RTi A's cost new...

·
Registered
26 Posts
the RTi A series has replaced the previous RTi series, and the A9 version is the RTi12 replacement -- I have the RTi12s which I got for a steal when a local Frys had one pair left (brand new, but in black oak) due to an overstocking and left over product roster. I paid for the pair of 12s less than what the entry-level RTi A's cost new...
I have the RTi12s which I got for a steal when a local Frys had one pair left (brand new, but in black oak) due to an overstocking and left over product roster. I paid for the pair of 12s less than what the entry-level RTi A's cost new...

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 12 of 12 Posts