Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all saw, and loved Planet Earth in its various forms, and now it's time for Life to air on pretty much every Discovery network at 8 p.m. (though interestingly, not HD Theater, which is fine -- we wouldn't want to miss our WRC highlights anyway.) We got an early preview of the first of two episodes that will be airing tonight and it was fantastic. It'll be hard to convince hardcore Attenborough fans to acept any substitute in narration but Oprah does a good job, and there's no doubt that the bar has been raised in the genre of watching animals do incredible things in super slow-mo HD. What was supposed to be just a few minutes preview turned into watching the entire thing, and rewinding just to watch that chameleon part once more turned into a a complete second viewing. So, will you be tuning in?
View Poll

Poll: Watching Life on Discovery tonight? originally appeared on Engadget HD on Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I'm looking forward to this on BluRay, My bigest complaint with the Planet earth series is that the BlyRay version does not have the extra 10Min of "Behind the scenes" footage for each episode that the standard DVD series has (I have both due to this).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts