Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be looking for a new soundbar right now I have the Sony ct150, I have my TV plugged into the arc hdmi port, and in the 3 hdmi inputs I have my cable box, ps3 and popcorn hour media player

So I'm looking for something that is the same size as this bar as I have limited space and let's me setup my equipment in pretty much the same way

Also a very important thing is I want to be able to use my fios cable remote to control volume and power which i was able to do with the sony via bravia sync linked with panasonic viera link

The ct150 let me do this only thing I needed the ct150 remote for is to change inputs and that's fine

Any recommendations greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I am not a sound bar owner, but checking out the CT-150 online it seems like it is a relatively good one and it has the functionality you want/need.
Why do you want to replace it ?
What are you trying to achieve ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not a sound bar owner, but checking out the CT-150 online it seems like it is a relatively good one and it has the functionality you want/need.
Why do you want to replace it ?
What are you trying to achieve ?
Not working right I've had it for 3 years, and it's discontinued now so easier to get something new

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not working right I've had it for 3 years, and it's discontinued now so easier to get something new
The Sony discontinued 660 and newer 770 have 3 hdmi imputs and one output. I have the 660 and works as you desire. I use a Comcast remote. My 660 works great never had an issue. I think the big difference in the two is the 770 might have a higher profile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts