Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Parker g, Is that driver on the right in your second pic. an Eclipse Titanium? If so i envy you I use to have 2 of them in my old s-10 blazer and they felt like sombody thumping you in the chest. Great subs just wish i hadn't sold them.

What kind of subs are the other ones that have the motor off of them, they have the same basket as the Titaniums did, Which at the time was a proprietary basket Eclipse was useing.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Boy that sure brings back memories. You gotta post som pics when your done. I could hit 152 DB's on almost everynote it was incredible. Seeing this i can start to feel the car audio bite again which is ironic cause i was just telling my wife about Steve meade designs this morning before work and how it was makeing me itch for some bass in the car. It's been awhile.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy that sure brings back memories. You gotta post som pics when your done. I could hit 152 DB's on almost everynote it was incredible. Seeing this i can start to feel the car audio bite again which is ironic cause i was just telling my wife about Steve meade designs this morning before work and how it was makeing me itch for some bass in the car. It's been awhile.
Haha sorry lol yes SM's truck is definitely something I'd love to wake up to every morning. When this blazer is finished my goal is a 155 on the term lab using the 2 T3 TSNS 15's and obviously tons of power.

And I'd trade ya the blazer for that SS :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts