Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
360 tag: gunshowloophole

I play MW2, cod waw

plan on soon buying red dead redemption, cod black ops and the new medal of honor tier 1 when they come out.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
HL2 is awesome and I also still play it. Love Portal too, they really need to make a full game of that, or a HL style FPS game with the portal gun, that would be amazing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Gamertag is Whsperz
I play any game, but I prefer racing games over anything else. Being one hour behind West Coast makes my playing times really unusual. Add me if you are on the same schedule'ish

·
Registered
658 Posts
Mine is "its gorb lol"

I ended up not renewing my gold membership though, since I never played online.

·
Registered
130 Posts
HL2 is awesome and I also still play it. Love Portal too, they really need to make a full game of that, or a HL style FPS game with the portal gun, that would be amazing.
+1 This would be awesome on so many levels. Portal was fantastic.

I am not a big XBOX gamer but my tag is taoggniklat. But I haven't renewed my live subscription so shrug. I just don't get into console games that much...plus with a 15month old hardly have time.

My background is pc gaming and I prefer that over console.

I played TFC/HLDM/Q3DM under various aliases but mostly StryKuuR. TFC will always have that special place in my life and quite frankly, nothing else compares. Played on a few TFC leagues and clans ( 404, NCA/bP, 100kdl, THD, Talking Goats, WOLF and a few other minor ones)
StryKuuR
Goatroast

I have several WOW characters on US-Executus Horde side...but I don't play much anymore.
80 Druid - Goatroast
80 Shaman - Murdo
80 DK - Goatsmasher
80 Warlock - Ratio
77 Hunter - Goathunter

:flex:

21 - 40 of 60 Posts