Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My uncle was hospitalized a couple of days ago and found out he has a mass in his small intestine. The doctor hopes it is lymphoma instead of carcinoma because it is more treatable. Either way its tough.The doctors are going to do surgery tonight. I believe in miracles from the healing hands of Christ and pray that the doctors are wrong and that it ends up being benign. I appreciate all the prayers.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
In my prayers as well, hang in there

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I will pray for your uncle in hopes of a full recovery, God Bless.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you guys for all the prayers. Surgery went well they removed the mass and he is doing well in ICU. Doctors confirmed its cancer but won't know if its lymphoma or carcinoma until they get the results from pathology. We are all hoping for the best.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The doctors have confirmed my uncle does have lymphoma but it is treatable. He is home now and will begin chemo in a couple of weeks. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's been awhile since I've given an update on my uncle. Anyways for the last few months it's been rough. Even though they removed the cancer and he got treatment he's been feeling nauseous and throwing up. Doctors have done many tests including a liver biopsy.
To make a long story short the biopsy confirmed he has cancer that has spread and doctors gave him six months to a year with treatment and perhaps less without treatment.
It's a matter of whether he can tolerate treatment because he is 73 and also because of his ailing health.
He hardly talks now and is very frail.
Please I ask for prayers to give him and my family strength and that God lead the way for making wise decisions and to have a descent quality of life.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
So sorry to hear the news, I just prayed for God to help your uncle & family. Thanks for letting us share in your path.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
So sorry to hear the news, I will pray for your uncle and for your family so that you may have the strength to be there for him and each other. God Bless.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Sorry to hear things have gone the way they have. My prayers are with you and family.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thank you guys. I spoke with him today and he is feeling somewhat ok but always nauseous and lacking appetite. He told me he knows all things have a beginning and end. I knew what he meant by that but left me not knowing what to say. Made me teary and just told him not to talk like that and he will be ok.
I too pray for God to take a hold of this and give him peace that surpasses all understanding.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts