Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will start this next Friday, the 28'th of September 2012. The pre-order will last until the drivers hit our door or until they sell out...whichever comes first. It usually takes around 90 to 110 days (give or take a few) for the woofers to reach our door. Possibly longer if customs decides they want to gawk at them for a week or two. ;)

Pre-order prices are:

15" = $145
18" = $162

As stated previously there will be both D2 and D4 versions available of both sizes. The pre-order and regular prices are plus shipping. We use FedEx Ground for our shipping. You will be able to place your order through Stereo Integrity's "Order Online" web page and shopping cart.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet!

Any details on reconing these? Will DIY kits be available or will we have to send the blown woofer in?
You can re-cone them yourself if you want to but at the low cost of these woofers it would not cost very much more to send the woofer in and have us do it for you.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Those look really nice and at that price I'm tempted even though I really don't need new / more subs - not to mention still need to finish my LCR build, and then onto a stereo frugal horn pair.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Absolutely awesome. Just ran the numbers, and one of the 18's will definitely put my 15" RSS390 to shame. :flex:

A friend of mine wants one too, so I'm looking forward to putting in our order! :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is this a line that you plan to continue to sell for the foreseeable future or is this just going to be a special limited run?
This is not going to be a one time production run. We will continue to produce these woofers for a long time after this. :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We should have pre-ordering open on Friday for sure. Right now we are testing the shopping cart to ensure everything works properly for the opening of pre-order.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Of course our web guy has been MIA for most of this week. :( Thankfully I have his personal cell phone number so I will call him early in the morning where he lives and see what's going on. Hopefully we can stick to the plan of having pre-ordering opened up today. I will keep you all informed.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just talked to our web guy and pre-ordering should be open by the end of the day today. I'll post back with a link to the page where you can pre-order your woofers. :T

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok. Well we had to create another cart and all sorts of fun stuff! Typical problems for trying to get this off the ground on time. Everything is done now on the shopping cart end so as soon as our web guy gets finished with the work I will make a new thread about ordering officially being open!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts