Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - I am looking for the best method to send a signal via a 3.5 mm headphone jack (from my PC) to a Behringer EP4000. So far, none of my attempts have been 100% successful.

·
Banned
4,838 Posts
First make sure there is audio at the headphone jack, using headphones. Then, assuming you use the proper TRS plug, as part of an adapter that splits the L and R signals each to its own female RCA, then each of those connects to a cable that goes to one of the two input channels of the Behringer, then turn up the contgrols on the Behringer to the right level, you should get audio.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to go from a male 3.5 mm to a male TRS Plug. I am assuming that won't work because it doesn't split the channels properly? I just ordered a male 3.5 mm that splits to 2 male TRS Plugs. Should that work?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only have an option for XLR or TRS into my amplifier. I have the RCA's to 3.5mm, but there is nowhere to plug it in. The second suggestion that you gave is what I just purchased based on the suggestion. Thanks for the help. I hope that it works. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts