Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see a DIY projects section of the site, though there is a variety of such postings in different forums. Mine encompasses ceiling-mount speakers, rear-projection screen, and IB subwoofer. Should I post separately under each forum?

Would be nice to have a place where members can view others' complete projects and document their own.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
You can post individual projects under the appropriate forum relating to your project so that they are grouped better and easier for users to find similar projects.

As far as your overall completed home theater project... Home Theater Gallery has been created specifically for that purpose as its description would indicate: Home Theater Gallery is the forum to showcase your finished home theater. Check out these custom designed and high-tech multimedia rooms. Need someone to host your home theater photos for free... simply upload your photos to our Image Gallery and link them to your thread post here.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Eventhough there is the gallery;

I think it would be nice to have a sticky of all the DIY projects that have been completed (or at least 90% working) and a link to the appropriate worklog thread. instead of just browsing the gallery of finished stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts