Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else getting excited for their PS4 to show up? We're less than 3 weeks (19 days) away from getting our new toys and I can't wait! I'm a little disappointed by some of the titles being pushed back but what can you do? It seems every title I wanted to get for the wife has been pushed back and I was really hoping she would have something on launch day to play. I'll have Killzone, Call of Duty, and Madden for release day. Watchdogs, Thief, and The Order:1886 on preorder although I'm not sure I gain anything by preordering them? Anybody else getting excited? :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just watched a demo of watchdogs on YouTube game looks like a lot of fun
Yes it does and my wife and I were very excited to get it on release day. Unfortunately it was one of the games that's being delayed. Pretty bummed about that. :(

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I don't remember but will ps4 members be able to play online with ps3 players? Same with the 360 and one ?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I wish I was getting my ps4 on the release date! But no! Santa Claus is bringing it instead. I guess I can look on the bright side there will be more games for me to choose from by that point.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hi guys, quick question.

every time I see the PS4 picture, the console is standing up (vertical) .. Do you have to keep it that way?

Or, can it be put flat? Meaning horizontal on the table? Which is the preferred position?

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys, quick question. every time I see the PS4 picture, it is standing up (vertical) .. Do you have to keep it that way? Or, can it be put flat? Meaning horizontal on the table? Which is the preferred position?
It can lay rest in either position but horizontally is best.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Great. I was concerned since if the console had to be standing (vertical) I would need more space to allocate for it. :)

By having it lay flat (horizontal), the spacing is much easier to accommodate. :)

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
I'll be waiting till I can get mine at costco.. their return policy is a must for getting a new game system. especially after the debacle that was the RROD on the 360.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are officially one week away and I'm having trouble containing my excitement! I have the extra DS4 and COD Ghosts sitting on my media rack staring at me everyday. For those interested Warframe is a free download for the PS4 and you can reserve the free copy now on your PS3 through the PlayStation store. Doing this before November 12th will provide some extra perks for when you receive your PS4. A special PlayStation skin for your gun and 20,000 tokens to give you a leg up on the completion.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are officially one week away and I'm having trouble containing my excitement! I have the extra DS4 and COD Ghosts sitting on my media rack staring at me everyday. For those interested Warframe is a free download for the PS4 and you can reserve the free copy now on your PS3 through the PlayStation store. Doing this before November 12th will provide some extra perks for when you receive your PS4. A special PlayStation skin for your gun and 20,000 tokens to give you a leg up on the competition.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
I'm really intrigued out the "extinction" mode for COD Ghosts is compared to the Zombies mode of black ops I and II... (which I play with a buddy religiously)

1 - 20 of 98 Posts