Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
I'll be waiting till I can get mine at costco.. their return policy is a must for getting a new game system. especially after the debacle that was the RROD on the 360.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
I'm really intrigued out the "extinction" mode for COD Ghosts is compared to the Zombies mode of black ops I and II... (which I play with a buddy religiously)

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Hey guys; So if you are an owner of a PS4, do you have to have online membership to even play the games for the PS4 that don't want to be played online?

on my ps3 I don't play online but still can play the games. Just wanted to confirm.

Thanks,
Only for online play. U don't need the pan membership for single player

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
So just a follow up on my impressions of the PS4 after a few quality days with it. It seems as though the network is now stabilizing and I've had no more problems with online play. COD Ghosts, Madden 25 are so much sharper looking versus the PS3 versions. NBA 2K14, Killzone, and Assassins Creed are literally breathtaking in the graphics department. I liken it to the switch from DVD to Blu-ray. On the subject of Blu-ray the PS4 is markedly faster with load times with movies. Overall I'm impressed and happy to be an early adopter.

sounds good Jbrax! if I hadn't poured so much money into my speakers and subs a few months ago I would already have those in my hands... guess I'll wait till the new year when more stock comes in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.