Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Have yet been able to sign into the PlayStation Network. Madden 25 and Battlefield 4 give me error codes when I try to load them. Not sure if it's my PS4 or the network? The games not loading properly are concerning as I know others are also having trouble logging onto PSN. A bit frustrated.
Yikes maybe it's a system overload... But that stinks you spend X amount of money and can't even play.. I got the approval from the wife but I'm going to wait a little longer

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Other than the two that won't load I can play single player and campaigns just not the online multiplayer. I like playing online the most so that's the reason for my frustration. It seems some are able to while others can't. I don't understand it but I almost wish I had waited. I like my toys to work.
I'm the same way I enjoy the multiplayer.. Does the ps4 support nfl Sunday package

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congrats on your new toy.. I also went to walmart yesterday and bypassed the electronics and bought my son a little tikes basketball hoop.. But I would have loved a new ps4 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.