Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
MP3 and DNLA are rumored to be included with the next update. My biggest gripe so far is that I can't use my Harmony One remote. I LOATHE using the controller when watching Blu-ray movies!

·
Registered
876 Posts
MP3 and DNLA are rumored to be included with the next update. My biggest gripe so far is that I can't use my Harmony One remote. I LOATHE using the controller when watching Blu-ray movies!
It takes a little bit of practice, but the controller's movie functionality is more or less the same as the standard PS3 Blu-ray remote. Or perhaps its time to step up and get your self a nice oppo?

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
It takes a little bit of practice, but the controller's movie functionality is more or less the same as the standard PS3 Blu-ray remote. Or perhaps its time to step up and get your self a nice oppo?
Someday perhaps but not in the foreseeable future. I've exceeded my toy allowance for the year. :)

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Yeah they had to rush to make the release date and several software features were put on hold. Dnla and mp3 support are coming in the next major update

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
While playing Lego Marvels super hero, an error message came up.. It said to report it so I clicked ok..

First time that has happened.. Guess there are still bugs to fix. :)

81 - 89 of 89 Posts