Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

If you are reviewing a product and do not intend to keep it or purchase it, please let the other reviewers know by posting in this thread.

If another reviewer is interested then you will need to PM me so that I can check on accommodations for that product.

Please only inquire about accommodations if you are seriously considering use of the product. I don't want this to be a system where we are buying review products just to resell and make money. It would not take long for the manufacturer or PR firm to figure this and may see it as an abuse of our privileges in purchasing for legitimate reasons.

Thanks,
Sonnie

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Just in case anyone reviews any new models coming out, I'm in the market for a 9.1 or 9.2 receiver.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just sent the Yamaha back, but you'd probably want the new release anyway.

Peter has an upper end Pioneer.

·
HTS Reviewer
1,760 Posts
Just in case anyone reviews any new models coming out, I'm in the market for a 9.1 or 9.2 receiver.
Same here actually.

I just sent the Yamaha back, but you'd probably want the new release anyway.

Peter has an upper end Pioneer.
The SC-71 is 9.2 (7.2 + front height OR front wide)

Sonnie - I was under the impression we had a fairly strict deadline to get it back to Pioneer after the review.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Not a problem guys. I'm in no hurry. I'm sure others will come along.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
By the way, I'll be posting a review of the OPPO 105 in less than a month. While one of the best I've heard for 2-channel audio, I won't be purchasing it. I already have the OPPO 83, OPPO 103, a Shanling 1500 and a Krell.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The OPPO 105 is already mine, so you can just ship it straight to me when you are done. I have already negotiated for it, which was also one of the conditions of my deal. :huh:

@Peter... if we don't have anyone that wants it then we have to send it back. They are pretty flexible on the deadline, but we went way over on the first couple of reviews we did for them, so I would like to be prompt on the next few. However, if someone is interested, I can get a price, no problem. They don't have have any issues selling it to us and usually it is at or below dealer cost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts