Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a limited number of APR10s left and some Q10 Baltic birch cabinets we are going to clear some of this out on a first come basis.

We have 1 assembled unfinished 18" cube and 2 flat packs for the same enclosure. These have all the holes cut and include bracing. Order a Quartet10 kit and you can have the cabinet free but you will pay the shipping.

If you are interested please contact us by email.

We also have a 14" cube flat pack cut for an SDX10 and a BASH300. This also is free plus shipping if you order the driver/amp combo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Sir,
Do you any finished or flat pack cabinets for your CSS Quartet12 Subwoofer Kits? I do have an external amp if that makes any difference.
Thanks again. Rick

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Sir,
Do you any finished or flat pack cabinets for your CSS Quartet12 Subwoofer Kits? I do have an external amp if that makes any difference.
Thanks again. Rick
Hi,

We are looking into a whole range of flat pack cabinets and I will be meeting with someone this weekend to start planning what will be offered.

Thanks for your support.

Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I am sure there are a lot of "us" who don't have the tools or time to build one of these.
I asked my wife if I could use her dad's tools and she laughed about cutting my finger off :).
Please update and thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts