Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Been trying to use the search function, but I'm not sure what to search for. :(

I'll be borrowing a minidisplay-hdmi adapter tomorrow to try and run multi-channel-over-HDMI sweeps to see pre- and post- Audyssey results in-room at the new house... My simple question is, does REW support a sweep-all function? In other words, where I can just say "sweep all" and REW will sweep ch1, then sweep ch2, then sweep ch3, ... ? Doing so would make it REALLY easy to gain all my channel data pre- and post- correction.

thoughts? thanks!

cheers,
..dane

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Afraid not, it is on the todo list though.
No worries -- totally understand todo lists and priorities! Alternatives would include some sort of scripting support such that I could load a configuration, run a sweep, and either exit the application or begin a new configuration and sweep... All from either an internal script parser or a commandline batch file... THen I could simply script it all up, let'r'rip, and go eat some dinner while it runs.. Don't necessarily need it to be fast, just less error-prone (e.g. my own poor labeling skills with so many graphs, accidentally mis-labeling something or applying 1/6 smoothing to one and 1/12 to another, yadda-yadda). The more I can remove myself from the equation from a repetitive task, usually the better the results I receive! :D

REW is a truly stellar product; thank you so much for what you do !!!

cheers,
..dane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts