Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[img]http://www.hometheatershack.com/images/newanalog.jpg[/img]
We have a couple of Radio Shack Analog SPL Meters (Model # 33-4050) that we will give away to a couple of members here at the Shack.

This will be a fairly simple giveaway. To qualify, create 25 posts here at the Shack in February 2008 and post in this thread that you would like to be entered in the drawing.

We will have a drawing in early March for two winners. We will ship wherever... overseas, it does not matter... so anyone can enter. While it will be sent as a gift, we will not be responsible for any taxes, customs charges, fees, etc.

Good luck!

·
Registered
507 Posts
I would very much like to be entered into the Radio Shack Analog SPL Meters (Model # 33-4050) giveaway. I'm buying my very first real 5.1 speaker system (SVS SBS-01) in less than two weeks from now:dizzy: and this would help me greatly in getting it properly calibrated to my unique room size:hsd:

Thank you HTShack,
hyghwayman

·
Registered
969 Posts
For sure count me in. I haven't used an SPL meter yet, but am itching to try. Radio Shack in Canada stopped selling them (at least in my area) so I'd have to get one online if I bought one. I'd love to win one.

Edit: I believe I have over 25 posts in February...

N

·
0 Posts
Please add me to the list. I just joined a couple weeks ago and love this place.

I AM IN.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts