Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Re: Cimarron Falls Cineplex

That's alright, I'm used to being blamed. That's why most significant others don't like me.

I'm really just here to help! :devil:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Registered
70 Posts

Finally! lol jk
Thats a big screen! Very nice!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Sa-weet, Dale! :T
So when can we expect a photo like this? VVV
Just for you Cory!

I guess I'm partly to blame here, aren't I :)....
Partly to blame? Partly to blame?!! That is one way of putting it, of course Tina had a much more "colorful" way of putting it. :bigsmile: By the way Dave, she loves it! :T

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

I really need to invest, or at least borrow, a better camera than my iPhone. Here are the latest pictures, I really do plan to re-take with a better camera. There are also a few changes I need to make to get the cables off of the floor, just not sure how I am going to get them where they need to be yet.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

The pq looks awesome!

Thank you sir! I really want to get some higher quality pictures out there, just need to get camera that will do it.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Axiom Epic 80 with an EP800 sub. Got the bigger VP180 center as well. Can't wait! When will you be getting your bulb so you can setup the projector?

·
Registered
120 Posts

Axiom Epic 80 with an EP800 sub. Got the bigger VP180 center as well. Can't wait!
Wow! That's a nice little upgrade! Can't wait to hear your opinions on their sound. Sticking with the Def Tech surrounds for now?

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

No, I'm replacing them all. Axiom QS8's for the surrounds. The only down side is that it will be another week or so. I'm going to do a full fledged review on them as well. Gonna be a long week waiting for them though. I built a center stand for that monster VP180.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Under New Management

Well I updated some of the gear in Decemeber such as a projector and new receiver, but now that I have the new speakers coming, I thought it was time to make a couple of more drastic changes I have been putting off. Saturday kicked off a two week project to get it all done. I am flipping the room so that the screen is on the opposite wall and removing the in-wall cabinet I built 7 months ago and adding a closet that is 2'X4'.

Here are the before and after Visio's:
Before:

After:

So one of my best friends showed up with his trusty framing gun and we went at it. On Saturday we finished framing the new 5'X2' closet. Of course when I say "We", I mean Steve did 95% of it, that why I was able to get so many pictures!

Sunday I re-ran all of the cables and hung the sheetrock on the outside of the closet. I hope to be finished patching the holes and have the room ready for paint by Tuesday.

I plan on insulating the closet and closing it in Wednesday or Thursday and install the gear in the closet. Next weekend I plan to build the new riser and then have the carpet guys sometime late next week. Short time frame, but I work best under pressure! Once completed, I plan to rename the room if I can think of something clever.

And to think, this all started because the rear right surround speaker was going to be five degrees out of spec...... :rolleyesno:

41 - 60 of 195 Posts