Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Finally getting around to posting some finished pics of my theatre (thanks Sonnie!). If you would like to check out the construction thread click here. Thanks to everyone here that contributed during the build process!! :T :T

Here's the view that greets guests as they enter the HT
First glimpse

Close up of the screen wall. Acoustically transparent screen with speakers behind
Screen wall

The view looking back towards the seats and entrance.
Seats

Time to kick back! (oops Mosters inc is 16:9 not cinemascope :dumbcrazy:)
Showtime!

Cheers,
Simon

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks LaserDisk :T

Sure thing. The ceiling is made up of 4 large MDF panels that I covered in fidellio velvet. The kit I used is the now defunct StarCeilingDesigner 2012 LED kit. I have 3 white modules, each with 10 white LEDs, that 3 different diameter plastic fibers run back to. The power source that supplys the modules is then connected to my Lutron Graphic Eye.

Here's a post in my construction thread that shows some of what I'm talking about.

Cheers,
Simon

·
Registered
98 Posts
wow that screen pops color!! beautiful job!!

dave

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Awesome almost seems an understatement! Everything about the room is beautiful. Those are the coolest theater seats I've seen so far, and what a ceiling!!! I wish I had room for a screen like that.

Marvelous:T

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is awesome!!! congratulations!!!
Awesome almost seems an understatement! Everything about the room is beautiful. Those are the coolest theater seats I've seen so far, and what a ceiling!!! I wish I had room for a screen like that.

Marvelous:T
Thanks guys! :T

1 - 19 of 19 Posts