Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

RCA cable splitter

1598 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  GCG
HTS newbie here... Trying to hook up a recently purchased Audio Technica turntable to both a stereo and a pc. Is there such a thing as a RCA cable splitter with a switch where I can be hooked up to both without having to unplug when I want to change from stereo to pc and vice versa? Thanks in advance!
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
For PC play the USB should be all that is needed and the unit seems to have a phono-to-line amp built in. Set the apropriate switch on the unit to "Line" and you shouldn't need anything else. I would expect both outputs (USB and Line) to be active but that may not be the case. See page 6 of the manual.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.