Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

RCA cable splitter

1600 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  GCG
HTS newbie here... Trying to hook up a recently purchased Audio Technica turntable to both a stereo and a pc. Is there such a thing as a RCA cable splitter with a switch where I can be hooked up to both without having to unplug when I want to change from stereo to pc and vice versa? Thanks in advance!
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
This is the turntable I purchased: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/turntables/583f30b3a8662772/ It has a switch to go from stereo to PC, but only one RCA cable. Thanks!
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.