Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Re: Panasonic PTAE-8000U (Almost new!)

FS: 
2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Oleson M.D. 
#1 · (Edited)

No longer available. It has been traded in.
I have a Panny PTAE-8000U, with only 175 hours total time!
The video quality is superb, rivaling my new Epson 5050UB! In fact, I almost sent the Epson back as this Panny is so good.

The MSRP was around $2990. I will let this pristine example go for $499, plus shipping. It is only about 4 years old. We have all of the original boxes, and the owner's manual (DVD). The projector was purchased new from Projector People: https://www.projectorpeople.com/default.asp

Unless you want to spend $$$, there is nothing that even comes close to this. Truly state-of-the-art for 1080P. And 95% of the broadcast material is 720, or 1080.

Here is the info from Projector Central: https://www.projectorcentral.com/panasonic-ae8000_projector_review.htm

Note that it won the "Editor's Choice Award".

From the review...The AE8000 is easily the best home theater projector Panasonic has ever released, and has the most natural and film-like image in both 2D and 3D yet seen on a Panasonic home theater model. The3D brightness boost makes the AE8000 a more exciting option for 3D fans. With an MSRP of $3499, the same as last year's AE7000, the AE8000 represents a strong value in today's home theater projector market.

The Panny is very versatile, with a huge throw distance. It was on the rear shelf in my theater, 25 feet from the 155" screen. The images are simply breathtaking.

I will gladly send you photos of the projector, and images from my theater so you can see for yourself. I give you a 100% satisfaction promise that you will love this unit!

See less See more
#2 ·

Shipping: I get a large discount at FedEx. The projector will be shipped via their 2nd Day Air service. This is the best, safest, and most reliable method.

The shipping costs (after my discount) will be shared. This means we will pay half of the shipping charges.

In two weeks this will go on Ebay.

#3 ·

Here are some photos taken with my iPhone. Just to show the colors, taken from broadcast TV.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.