Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been around all the various forums for years and due to health reasons stopped posting or even checking about 4 years ago now. I previously posted under Bighitter on AVS, HTSpot and many other places. Was snooping around here checking a few things out and finally decided to register as this site feels familiar with the willingness to help and loads of useful information. Just wanted to say thanks for giving me the push needed to get back into the game and look forward to many hours wasted on the forums.

Nick

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Nick, Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Nick. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Greetings, Nick, and welcome to the HT Shack. We're a genteel group, unlike the pack-of-wolves you may have encountered in other forums, so enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome Nick, Glad your back......:wave:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, I can see it is quite a friendly place. Glad I finally took lcaillo up on his suggestion to join. I forgot to mention I work in industry as a salesman now but I was an installer/programmer/calibrationist previously and owned my own business before my heart condition sidelined me for a few years. I am ISF, thx, cedia certified as well as haa, urc, rti and Crestron trained so hopefully I can provide some helpful information.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes, I can see it is quite a friendly place. Glad I finally took lcaillo up on his suggestion to join. I forgot to mention I work in industry as a salesman now but I was an installer/programmer/calibrationist previously and owned my own business before my heart condition sidelined me for a few years. I am ISF, thx, cedia certified as well as haa, urc, rti and Crestron trained so hopefully I can provide some helpful information.

Salesman? We don't need no stinkin' salesman!

Just kidding of course, Nick. Welcome. Your experience will be an asset to the forums.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts