Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please use the following to post your equipment review dates. UPDATE: There is now no reason to include movie reviews because those have their own section on the left side of the home page now. Therefore they will not conflict with the equipment reviews.

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/calendar.php

There is no need for a description... just a title using the equipment reviewed: Denon 4520 Receiver Review on the date you anticipate posting it. Let's try to keep at least one day in between equipment reviews.

The system should remember your last viewing of the calendar. I use the monthly view and can see the event title on the calendar. I posted a few test events which you should see for October 30 and November 6.

There is a dropdown menu in the lower navigation bar where you see the Reviews link (just below the logo in the top left corner of the page... to the right of Site Navigation). This menu has a link to Equipment Reviews, Blu-ray Movie Reviews... and for staff only there are two more links: Reviewers Private Forum and Reviews Calendar.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Re: Reviews Calendar

I stand corrected. They just delivered my new laptop (Dell) and I am back in business. Think I'll stick to PC for working and the Mac for public browsing so I can look trendy. :bigsmile:

·
Banned
4,838 Posts

Just got the dates for the Headphone Roundup reviews onto the calendar, basically Thursdays into February, starting with the intro/overview on Tuesday the 27th (next week). A headphone primer, probably a sticky thread in the headphone/head gear forum, will roughly coincide with the initial overview. I am flexible and it is all easy to change, so let me know if that doesn't work somehow.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Don't let me forget to get the new Headphone Gear reviews forum setup.

I think we do need to rearrange a few of those reviews. We don't want to post a review the day after another equipment review. I prefer we give our equipment reviews at least a day to breath.

There may be instances where we just can't help it, but let's try to work through it if we can.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't really see us needing this any longer, but I will leave it up just in case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts