Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After upgrading to REW 5.19 beta4 it appears that loading previous measurements, then trying to remove all of them does not work anymore.
After downgrading to REW 5.19 beta3 it works again.

Regards.

·
REW Author
6,711 Posts
That file also works fine for me, whether I use remove all or individually remove the measurements. What happens when you try it? If you look at the REW log files afterwards (their location is shown in the Help -> About REW box) have any errors been logged?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

When I try to remove all, I have the confirmation dialog (so I confirm) but all the measurements remain.
There is nothing in the log, except init info.

However removing individual measurement works.

·
REW Author
6,711 Posts
Very strange. What happens if you select the other option in the confirm dialog, to not remove? Can you post a screenshot of the dialog?

·
REW Author
6,711 Posts
Thanks Arnaud, glad that's all it was - I noticed the button swap as well, it seems something has changed inside the JRE as I haven't made any change. Edit: Actually on investigation turns out this was a side effect of something I did, I've fixed it for the next beta, sorry.

@giordy60: Clarity, Definition and Centre Time are ISO3382 acoustic parameters that have been added in beta 3 and beta 4.

·
REW Author
6,711 Posts
There are no parameters to set. You can see the values on the Filtered IR graph or on the RT60 graph, if you select the option to 'show data panel'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts