Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
please can you help us, where to find REW for iPad (iOS)?
We can not find it anywhere on the web and Appstore (for both "REW" and "Room EQ Wizard" searches). :dontknow:
Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
REW is not available for iOS. It is available for platforms that support Java: Windows, OS X and Linux.

·
Registered
106 Posts
In addition - do you have the means to connect a measurement mic to the iPad? If not, it isn't of much use to you. Regards, Wayne
yes, the iPad is a wonderful platform for acoustic test and measurement. Studio Six Digitals "audio tools" is a very powerful suite of measurement software. The iPad with CCK is a USB class 2 host. Many 2ch USB audio interfaces work with iPad, as well the UMM6 USB mic from Dayton works perfectly with iPad and CCK. I use a CSL calibrated UMM6 and iPad Air with Smaart tools for measurement often when my bigger rig is unnecessary.

·
Registered
150 Posts
yes, the iPad is a wonderful platform for acoustic test and measurement. Studio Six Digitals "audio tools" is a very powerful suite of measurement software. The iPad with CCK is a USB class 2 host. Many 2ch USB audio interfaces work with iPad, as well the UMM6 USB mic from Dayton works perfectly with iPad and CCK. I use a CSL calibrated UMM6 and iPad Air with Smaart tools for measurement often when my bigger rig is unnecessary.
I concur. I use the SMAART plugin with the SSD Audio Tools for live audio and it's really accurate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts