Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use REW with several different laptops, soundcards, DACs and HT-front-ends, etc.
Recently I bought a Linnenberg Vivace DAC. It's 32-bit device. I haven't been able to make it work with REW. It looks to be a driver issue. The DAC doesn't show up as an option in REW preferences. I'm not trying to measure anything with it (no need for a mic), but I would like to be able to utilize the REW Generator for speaker debugging purposes - for locating the origin of a random distortion in a speaker and for spotting resonances.
I have a soundcard which works with REW, but I don't have it always with me when I visit this collectively maintained listening room.
Are there any possibilities to get REW working with Linnenberg? Maybe a ASIO4ALL driver update, or something like that?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I use REW with several different laptops, soundcards, DACs and HT-front-ends, etc.
Recently I bought a Linnenberg Vivace DAC. It's 32-bit device. I haven't been able to make it work with REW. It looks to be a driver issue. The DAC doesn't show up as an option in REW preferences. I'm not trying to measure anything with it (no need for a mic), but I would like to be able to utilize the REW Generator for speaker debugging purposes - for locating the origin of a random distortion in a speaker and for spotting resonances.
I have a soundcard which works with REW, but I don't have it always with me when I visit this collectively maintained listening room.
Are there any possibilities to get REW working with Linnenberg? Maybe a ASIO4ALL driver update, or something like that?
EDIT: Problem solved. Re-installing the ASIO4ALL driver helped. Or maybe it needs to be intalled for all user accounts separately. Anyway, that helped.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts